motivation behind misogyny:
- men maintaining power over women
results of misogyny:
- rape, abuse, murder, lower pay, less opportunities, general discrimination and loss of power, restrictive gender roles, and much, much more.
motivation behind misandry:
- men as a group sure do a lot of bad things as a result of their gendered power and male privilege, i’m not sure that i trust them or even like them.
results of misandry:
- hurt feelings
my type of girl is “girl” and my type of boy is “stand 20 feet away and fill out a form about your political views, give me references, tell me where you want to be in five years, please buy moisturizer and do something different with your hair and we’ll consider your application and get back to you in 20 business days”
people acting like science is pure, untainted, and unbiased make me laugh so hard
1. If you don’t like the way he kisses you, you won’t like the way he fucks you. Get up and leave.
2. If he won’t go down on you, but expects you to go down on him, laugh. Get up and leave.
3. If you don’t want to do something and he doesn’t respect that, slap him round the face. Get up and leave.
4. If he isn’t okay with the imperfections on your skin, if he says they turn him off, get up and leave.
5. If you don’t want to shave your legs and he thinks that’s disgusting and refuses to touch them, get up and leave.
6. If he doesn’t see your body as a masterpiece, as a complete work of art, get up and leave.
7. If he makes you feel uncomfortable about any part of your body, get up and leave."
FRIENDLY REMINDER: ur tummy is cute as HECK and u should eliminate anyone that tells u otherwise
we praise men for the most trivial shit like “omg he buys you pads and chocolate!!!! hubby material!!!”
Also this sort of attitude makes it seem like doing this sort of thing is a plus but not needed. It teaches girls that they’re lucky to be treated well by men, rather than teaching them that they deserve it.